Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Fraud

How come there is no way to report a fraudulent activity I encountered with an app I downloaded from App Store????

Apple really has to do something significant about addressing immediately issues related to reports of fraudulent activities involved in apps stored in its own store.

Currently though there isn’t an immediate platform where people could bring apps related fraudulent issues to the immediate attention of Apple Store for a straightforward action.

I downloaded an app called Word Wizard that was developed by jiaoling guo on my iPhone and spent a lot of time playing the game while completing 584 levels and winning $41.8 in the hope that I would get the promised award payment thru PAYPAL when and as I reach the threshold $50.

But at 584 level, the app removed its statement of promise and my cash winning described as $41.8 and replaced it with the below statement "you have won 41.8 coins and you need to reach 50 coins in order to claim the coins you won”

As many people already complained about the fraud and scam involved with this app in their app reviews, the app must hence be taken down and the so called developer must be held accountable for the damage caused to a number of people accross the world.

Posted on May 29, 2020 2:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 2:32 AM

try reading

How to report a inappropriate app found i… - Apple Community

Similar questions

1 reply

App Fraud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.