Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 App Library Glitch

Hey, I updated mi iPhone 11 to iOS 15 recently and I’ve found what I think is a glitch with the App Library and I want to know if there is a solution or another update to solve it or what I can do? Here’s a picture:

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 11:15 AM

Hello Real_Dani7, 

Apple Support Communities is a great place for help! From the screenshot you provided it appears that the Apple Library isn’t opening on the entire screen as it should. Since having this issue have you restarted the iPhone? If not, restarting can help with reaching a resolution. You can find the steps for restarting in the following article. 

Restart your iPhone

If you continue to have issues after restarting please let use now, along with more information about the issue you’re facing.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 11:15 AM in response to Real_Dani7

Hello Real_Dani7, 

Apple Support Communities is a great place for help! From the screenshot you provided it appears that the Apple Library isn’t opening on the entire screen as it should. Since having this issue have you restarted the iPhone? If not, restarting can help with reaching a resolution. You can find the steps for restarting in the following article. 

Restart your iPhone

If you continue to have issues after restarting please let use now, along with more information about the issue you’re facing.

Have a great day!

iOS 15 App Library Glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.