Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google requires completing authentication in your web browser. Any

I'm not sure how to do this. I am unable to get my gmail until I do. Any help would be appreciated

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 2:35 PM

You must have enabled two-factor authentication on your Google account at some point in the past. When you attempt to access any Google services, you will be asked to provide your Google account's user credentials (typically, your Gmail address & password.) How Google authenticates those credentials is by having you log into your Google account via by presenting you with a Google website to do so.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 2:35 PM in response to Georgialee

You must have enabled two-factor authentication on your Google account at some point in the past. When you attempt to access any Google services, you will be asked to provide your Google account's user credentials (typically, your Gmail address & password.) How Google authenticates those credentials is by having you log into your Google account via by presenting you with a Google website to do so.

Google requires completing authentication in your web browser. Any

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.