How do I transfer money from my Wallet to my back account?

I dont have an iphone anymore but i do have money on my apple wallet. My question is how do i transfer that money into my bank account??

[Re-titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 22, 2023 6:38 AM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2023 9:03 AM in response to 0521avelez

Sorry you’ve experienced issues transferring funds.

Transfer instantly to an eligible debit card

First, make sure that your iPhone or iPad has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and add an eligible debit card4 in the Wallet app.

Then, make an Instant Transfer:

1. Go to your card info:
    • On iPhone: open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, tap the More button , then tap Transfer to Bank .
    • On iPad: open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap Transfer to Bank .
  1. Enter an amount and tap Next.
  2. Tap Instant Transfer.
  3. If you haven't added an eligible debit card, tap Add Card and follow the instructions on your screen to add a Mastercard or Visa debit card.
  4. Tap Transfer. Then tap > to select the debit card that you want to transfer funds to and select the billing information for your chosen debit card.

Your funds should transfer within 30 minutes.

If you do not have a debit card for the account receiving funds you can do an ACH transfer, but it usually requires 1 to 3 days.

Transfer in 1 to 3 business days to a bank account

1. Go to your card info:
    • On iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, tap the More button , then tap Transfer to Bank .5 
    • On iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap Transfer to Bank .
  1. Enter an amount and tap Next.
  2. Tap 1-3 Business Days. If you don't have a bank account set up, follow the instructions on your screen to add one.
  3. Tap Transfer. Then confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.

Your funds should transfer within 1 to 3 business days.

Additional information is available at the link below.

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

How do I transfer money from my Wallet to my back account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.