Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

"Now Playing" not finding iPhone while playing music

My AW2 on WatchOS6.3 no longer finds what my I15P IOS17.4.1 is playing on AppleMusic, YT, etc. When looking at the list of devices to control, the only available device is the watch, even if I have music playing on my phone. I've called support and they said it is probably a update bug that will be fixed in the next update, but my watch hasn't gotten any updates since 2021 when they discontinued support for it because it's a series 2. It was working fine 2 weeks ago, and I don't remember changing any settings or software on either devices in that time frame. I honestly don't have a clue what to do other than get a refurbished watch from somewhere like Swappa as a cheap-ish fix.

TIA everyone!

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 15, 2024 7:14 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

"Now Playing" not finding iPhone while playing music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.