Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Changing iphone

I bought new iphone from apple store three days ago now i want to change my iphone 15 to 15 pro max is it possible..,If yes then tell me the procedure

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 8:37 PM

2 replies

Apr 27, 2024 9:19 PM in response to sadeeq50

Hello sadeq50! I hope you are doing well.

In order to upgrade your iPhone, do the following:

Go to the Apple Store or order online a brand new iPhone 15 Pro Max. Unfortunately, Apple will not allow you to trade in your iPhone 15 for your new iPhone 15 Pro Max, so you will need to keep your original iPhone.

For more information, please click on the following link:

How to Upgrade Your iPhone - Apple

Thank You for using Apple Community,

hPennichetty

Apr 27, 2024 9:38 PM in response to sadeeq50

sadeeq50 Said:

"Changing iPhone: I bought new iphone from apple store three days ago now i want to change my iphone 15 to 15 pro max is it possible..,If yes then tell me the procedure"

-------

Transferring to a New iPhone:

Use Quick Start. If you a transferring to a new iPhone, then this is the link to use: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a New iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Use Quick Start to transfer data. If you have iOS16, then the iOS cannot be downgraded (and as a result, things would no be just like your iPhone 7).

Changing iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.