Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

My iPhone battery charges too slow

i have an iphone se 2020 and the charger that in using looks fine also dose the whole (where i put the charger in) and idk what to do when my phone is on 3%

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 9:27 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2024 9:33 PM in response to izaiah117

izaiah117 Said:

"Charger: i have an iphone se 2020 and the charger that in using looks fine also dose the whole (where i put the charger in) and idk what to do when my phone is on 3%"

-------

If it is not charging, then here are come ways to troubleshot it...

Troubleshooting Slow iPhone Charge:

The iPhone battery will not charge, unless it is plugged in and charging. With lots installed, the charge would be slower. It would also depend on the battery health and how you are suing heal it is charging..  Go Here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support - Scroll down to "Your battery's maximum capacity"

View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Troubleshooting the Battery:

My iPhone battery charges too slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.