Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Facetime on Mac saying "Call Failed" 2024

I'm running 2023 MacBook Pro M3 Chip Pro macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 and none of my FaceTime, WiFi Calling, Audio Calling is working. It says "Call Failed" Seems to be same problem as others had... wouldn't let me reply to their threads/comments for some reason so here I am. They were discussing something about a MOTU software interference or something. This is a brand new computer and I've downloaded nothing. Why wouldn't this work. I've been keeping up with the MacBook Pro software updates as well.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 8:13 AM

2 replies

Apr 28, 2024 9:31 AM in response to JerryG17

JerryG17 wrote:

I'm running 2023 MacBook Pro M3 Chip Pro macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 and none of my FaceTime, WiFi Calling, Audio Calling is working. It says "Call Failed" Seems to be same problem as others had... wouldn't let me reply to their threads/comments for some reason so here I am. They were discussing something about a MOTU software interference or something. This is a brand new computer and I've downloaded nothing. Why wouldn't this work. I've been keeping up with the MacBook Pro software updates as well.

See if there is anything here—

If FaceTime isn't working on your Mac

If you can't make or receive a FaceTime call on your ...

Facetime on Mac saying "Call Failed" 2024

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.