Billing is general to YouTube. WHO specifically did I pay?

I donated $ to a YouTube presenter. I know I did, but made assumption that Apple Bill would tell me WHO I donated to so I could track to whom I've donated. It just says YouTube. Is there a way to track down which Youtube I donated?

I have absolutely NO idea who to be asking this question.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 1, 2024 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 10:04 PM

WildWeeder wrote:

I donated $ to a YouTube presenter. I know I did, but made assumption that Apple Bill would tell me WHO I donated to so I could track to whom I've donated. It just says YouTube. Is there a way to track down which Youtube I donated?

No, because you did pay YouTube. You gave YouTube money, YouTube takes their cut and gives the presenter the rest.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2024 10:04 PM in response to WildWeeder

WildWeeder wrote:

No, because you did pay YouTube. You gave YouTube money, YouTube takes their cut and gives the presenter the rest.

May 1, 2024 2:21 PM in response to WildWeeder

WildWeeder wrote:

I have absolutely NO idea who to be asking this question.

Why not search the youtube presenter?

Billing is general to YouTube. WHO specifically did I pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.