Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Why does Spotify and YouTube switch to AirPlay instead of Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 on iPhone 11?

Hi, I have an huawei freebuds pro 3 headphones and an iphone 11. I can connect my headphones to my phone and there is no problem with taking phone calls either on whatsapp nor facetime calls. I am also using this headphones with mac and ipad.

After connecting headphones to iphone 11, i can see that sound is on bluetooth device. However, when play something from spotify or youtube, airplay deletes headphones and starts playing on air.

how can i fix this problem?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on May 2, 2024 2:07 AM

1 reply

May 22, 2024 5:41 PM in response to perspeki

Figured on my own... So when have my macbook on my backpack, heading to school for example, i think the tws connects to macbook first even if it is closed in my backpack. I tried turning off bluetooth on my macbook and now airplay recognizes tws on spotify etc. Still this is not very feasible. I don't have this problem with my other headphones, Srhythm NC25 - it can connect to two devices together.

Why does Spotify and YouTube switch to AirPlay instead of Huawei FreeBuds Pro 3 on iPhone 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.