Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

iPod touch & AirPod Pros music issue

I’m using a iPod touch 3rd gen (no phones/camera allowed at work, Apple Watch Ultra 2nd gen has serious music issues so I settled on using an iPod touch, 5.1.1 OS) now paired with AirPod Pros 2nd gen —no issue with AirPod Pros 1st gen & with fake AirPod Pros.

If I play the last song of an album and it’s done playing, the AirPods are still connected, I can press play, pause, turn up/down volume (on iPod and via AirPods) but no sound on the AirPods. I have to put AirPods in the case, close case, open case and re-connect. I have re-paired, restarted iPod, reset AirPods all to no avail.

Tried with the same AirPods connected to my iPhone 15 Pro and works as expected.

I’m baffled, does anyone know a solution? Having to stop work and go thru the whole procedure gets old fast ;-}

Thanks in advance.

iPod touch

Posted on May 2, 2024 9:30 PM

There are no replies.

iPod touch & AirPod Pros music issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.