My family organizer account was closed

Apple randomly closed my family organizer account unexpectedly without providing any details. It was an old Apple ID. Since then, my family Apple services (Apple One) can no longer be shared with my family members but I am able to use them on my Parent/Guardian account. In an attempt to begin a new family sharing account, I began with by removing my wife's phone from that as she would like to use the most services, she can no longer be added to the account again because I do not have access to the organizer account. Since my children are attached to the closed account which is the family organizer they're not able to leave the family organizer's account (which I no longer have access to for no reason). Apple, has stated there is no one beyond a Senior Advisor that can assist me. The legal department simply sent a generic terms of agreement. I'm at a loss because I've been paying for a service for months that my family has not been able to use. Not to mention the alternative was for my children to start a brand new account from scratch losing their cherished memories, which we though would be safe.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 10, 2024 9:26 PM

1 reply

My family organizer account was closed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.