AirPods Max : No longer pairable

A few days ago I went to sleep leaving my AirPods Max w/out their magnetic cover on.

When I woke up, they no longer paired with my phone although they were connected through bluetooth. When I put them on they didn't make the noise of being on and connected. When I tried to play music on them, they wouldn't work.

Long story short, I messed up. I played with the two buttons it has w/out following the instructions. I must have reset them a couple of times until they "shortcircuited". They're no longer even bluetooth connected to my iPhone so I can't even hope that a software update will fix it.

I went to the Genius Bar and the Tech Support Guy tried to fix it, gave up, and told me that it would be 260 euros to send it to the shop to get fixed.

I'm not going to spend that ammount of money right now on this.

I've tried letting them discharge and charged them up again. Then I tried rebooting them again. It didn't work.

Is there anything else I can try?

Link to Video: https://upcomillas-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/201908578_alu_comillas_edu/EQxA3zwX0PxBvN21H6X3cPMBIeRVe7m9pOjjCHq-rKNEXg?e=pdGUus

Thanks in advance! :)

AirPods Max

Posted on May 11, 2024 1:53 AM

There are no replies.

AirPods Max : No longer pairable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.