Cox email transition to yahoo emailCan I have two Yahoo since they are the same username just the other one is Cox?

Can I have two Yahoo since they are the same username just the other one is Cox?

I use the Apple Mail app on my desktop Macintosh. My internet provider Cox Communications discontinued their email service, now it run by yahoo.

I now have two yahoo accounts. An old one with the username ** . The username on my cox account was also **. Now the username is **@cox.net .

Can I use the Apple Mail app with two yahoo accounts?

I can't get Mail to download the new **@cox.net@yahoo.com messages.

What should I do? I appreciate any help with this.

[Edited by Moderator]

iMac Pro (2017)

Posted on May 11, 2024 9:59 AM

1 reply

May 11, 2024 1:45 PM in response to Craig Henden

Craig Henden wrote:

Can I have two Yahoo since they are the same username just the other one is Cox?

I use the Apple Mail app on my desktop Macintosh. My internet provider Cox Communications discontinued their email service, now it run by yahoo.

I now have two yahoo accounts. An old one with the username ** . The username on my cox account was also **. Now the username is **@cox.net .

Can I use the Apple Mail app with two yahoo accounts?

I can't get Mail to download the new **@cox.net@yahoo.com messages.

What should I do? I appreciate any help with this.

[Edited by Moderator]

This is a good question to ask either Cox or yahoo support.

Cox email transition to yahoo emailCan I have two Yahoo since they are the same username just the other one is Cox?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.