Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Is the new iPad Pro just for Professionals?

I’am wondering it this new iPad Pro is just for professionals? I’ve always had an iPad Pro that I use for my hobby of photography and art, but I worry this may be more than my amateur ability can handle, I’am not that tech savvy. Any thoughts on this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on May 11, 2024 1:23 PM

3 replies

May 11, 2024 2:01 PM in response to augiesbabe

My current ipad is an 11inch gen 3. I ordered a new one for the display and possibly a faster response when doing things. I will never learn all the advanced features as I simply am not interested. Like the current laptop I am writing this on now, is a leveno thinkpad with an i9 chip, even being retired and having time, I do not like to sit and wait on one to do things. Another thing, I am trading in my old one, based on their estimate I will get about $400 for it, doing that keeps me on top of the game with newer hardware and less cost, or at least spreading cost out over several years.

May 11, 2024 3:34 PM in response to augiesbabe

While the iPad Pro M4 models represent the pinnacle of iPad capabilities and performance to date, used widely by creative professionals, they are equally accessible and usable by all.

If you seek the highest performance and greatest range of hardware features, or simply wish to enjoy the many benefits of FaceID (only available to iPads Pro), you will benefit from one of these models.

Is the new iPad Pro just for Professionals?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.