Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How to avoid resetting complications whenever I change watch faces

Every time I change the watch face, I also have to reset the complications from scratch. It's kind of a pain to do that, and besides, I know what I want; I'd like to keep them the same regardless of which watch face I am using. Is there a way to set it so that the complications are always the same, thereby making it unnecessary to go through those steps all the time?

Apple Watch Series 9, watchOS 10

Posted on May 11, 2024 2:43 PM

3 replies

May 11, 2024 4:43 PM in response to mccarlson

No, I don't think you are doing anything wrong. The complications shouldn't change when you switch watch faces. Try to set the complications directly on the watch itself instead of the Watch app on the iPhone.

If the issue persists, unpair the Apple Watch and pair it again. Also, make sure all the devices are up to date: iOS 17.4.1 for the iPhone, watchOS 10.4 on the Apple Watch.

How to avoid resetting complications whenever I change watch faces

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.