Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Fixing Accidental Parental Controls on YOURSELF

If you're managing parental controls for children, you might accidentally put them on yourself if you don't realise you've gone into the wrong 'Content & Privacy Restrictions' window (they look the same for your own, as they look for your children). I accidentally did this, restricting ALL APPS and ALL CONTENT! Of course, then all my apps disappeared and so many of my life-functions were inhibited. Opps. I couldn't find a quick fix online and some advised starting a new administrator account and trying to reset it all.

However, what did work was going to the settings 'search' and searching for 'restrictions', which took me straight to the page I could no longer find, and I could turn them all back from there. Try this as it saved me a LOT of problems.

Posted on May 12, 2024 2:47 AM

There are no replies.

Fixing Accidental Parental Controls on YOURSELF

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.