How macbook users prevent themselves against keyboard bacterias?

You know, it is impossible to clean a macbook keyboard without booting it. Genius macbook designers think that it is a good idea to design a product that has 50 buttons to open. They tested their idea on early macbooks, and see that everybody loves to open their machines with pressing J button instead of the real open/close button, because.. you know who don't want to be able to that, right?

Now every macbook opens with pressing every button, and it is impossible to clean their keyboard with a wet towel. If you do this, it opens, random keys are pressed by the towel, and somehow Enter key is pressed several times, and your system is locked for a while! I love this. Other brands do not have such a brilliant feature. The only problem is, my keyboard is very dirty, disgusting and probably several forms of bacteria colonies are hosted happily on my keyboard sub-ecosystem. Is there a way to prevent me from diseases caused by those little creatures?

Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on May 12, 2024 3:40 AM

1 reply

How macbook users prevent themselves against keyboard bacterias?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.