Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

iMessage issue after updating to IOS 17.5

I recently started getting the following error in iMessage after upgrading to 17.5.

Red Exclamation ❗️Not Delivered

but the recipient is receiving the message but I keep seeing the error. What’s going on?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 13, 2024 7:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2024 2:44 PM

Same problems here immediately after current 17.5 update to iPhone 15.

error on every iMessage.

Worst mistake I ever made was switching to Apple from Android. iPhone 15 constantly overheats, cannot send iMessages, cannot connect to wifi/internet, very slow connect times, battery drains in less than a workday; cannot use 1000's of apps/programs that rest of non-apple world uses.

All of this and zero assistance or fixes from AppleCorp.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2024 2:44 PM in response to bigjoed

Same problems here immediately after current 17.5 update to iPhone 15.

error on every iMessage.

Worst mistake I ever made was switching to Apple from Android. iPhone 15 constantly overheats, cannot send iMessages, cannot connect to wifi/internet, very slow connect times, battery drains in less than a workday; cannot use 1000's of apps/programs that rest of non-apple world uses.

All of this and zero assistance or fixes from AppleCorp.

iMessage issue after updating to IOS 17.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.