Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Make Artists Album List Look The Same On Mac OS Music App As It Does On iPad

When I select Library -> Artists on my iPad, the next column to the right shows a list of Artists. Selecting an Artist in that list causes the next column to the right to show JUST ALBUM COVERS, which is *AWESOME*.

On my Mac, however - in Music, selecting Library -> Artists again causes a list of artists names in the next column, **HOWEVER** - clicking on an artist name causes a "combined" list of album artwork with the track list of songs from each album immediately to the right of them.

In the Music app on Mac OS, I **JUST** want to see album cover icons THE SAME WAY they're shown on my iPad. I don't give a s**t about tracks on every freaking album. I'm very happy with seeing a list AFTER I *select a particular album*!!!

Any way to FIX this?

Many thanks,

-Chip

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on May 15, 2024 8:45 PM

There are no replies.

Make Artists Album List Look The Same On Mac OS Music App As It Does On iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.