How to recover deleted photos on iPhone ?

I recently upgraded my device, wiped my old phone and traded it in. Looking for old photos today and im missing 6 months worth of photos. My icloud storage was full for a time and i eventually uograded my icloud storage to the 2TB assuming it would upload everything that had not been uploaded while i was out of storage. Unfourtanley that was not the case and now im missing probably thousands of pictures from when my baby was born. Is there anyway to recover these photos?????

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 16, 2024 1:40 PM

1 reply

May 17, 2024 10:38 AM in response to mmartishev

mmartishev wrote:

I recently upgraded my device, wiped my old phone and traded it in. Looking for old photos today and im missing 6 months worth of photos. My icloud storage was full for a time and i eventually uograded my icloud storage to the 2TB assuming it would upload everything that had not been uploaded while i was out of storage. Unfourtanley that was not the case and now im missing probably thousands of pictures from when my baby was born. Is there anyway to recover these photos?????

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

No.

Generally you would restore from your backup if a. you weren't syncing them to the cloud and b. you backed up on a regular basis.

How to recover deleted photos on iPhone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.