24 hours later - iPhone to iCould pictures have not propagated.

I have an iPhone 7 Plus, a 2015 MacBook Pro, and iCould. I use Photos. Photos is set up to use the iCloud. I regularly witness, and observe, photos propagate from my iPhone to the iCould Photos where I can see said photos on my MacBook Pro. I use an application called Photos to view these pictures. Everything works - but, sometimes photos take an exceedingly long time to propagate. I don't know why. Most recently I snapped 4 photos 24 hours ago. The Photos app on my iPhone indicates they are uploading to the iCloud - but it has been 24 hours and these photos are still "uploading." During that 24 hour period I have recharged the battery on my iPhone.

I have an iPhone 7 Plus running 15.8.2 Software.

I have a MacBook Pro mid 2015 Retina Running Monterey 12.7.4

Usually the best thing for me to do is just wait and eventually photos and movies will propagate. I just wish there was a button that said 'drop everything and send these photos right now' - because it can be really frustrating to wait over 24 hours for 4 pictures to show up.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on May 17, 2024 5:07 PM

There are no replies.

24 hours later - iPhone to iCould pictures have not propagated.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.