BODIES are coming into mail, but NOT fast even, Can"t email a soul, and want internet accounts. A-OK

When using icon on google homepage for MAIL...it takes us there pretty quickly, but after we receive the info on the left side of the screen...when we click on one of the emails...the body of that email can take up to 20 minutes before it comes in, so we can read it!

NEXT...we can receive above said emails, but can not SEND out emails.

Finally...I don't know if all the settings are correctly inputted into the internet accounts or about there?!

Thank you! I'm on a macOS Monterey 12.7.5. (2015) currently using the mail app on the google page through Spectrum. Hope this is enough?!

iMac 21.5″

Posted on May 19, 2024 3:42 PM

1 reply

May 19, 2024 4:56 PM in response to CJG5

This is a user-to-user technical support forum for users of Apple products. This is the one place in the world where you are least likely to find anyone who knows anything about Goggle problems.

I recommend dropping Google and using Apple iCloud e-mail with Apple Mail. Then, you won't have these kinds of problems.

BODIES are coming into mail, but NOT fast even, Can"t email a soul, and want internet accounts. A-OK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.