Customize Your View
With Your View, you can create a customized page with your favorite types of content.
Go to Your View
- Sign in and click the Your View tab. If this is your first time signing in, you will see Your View by default.
- Click 'personalize' in the Your View tab.
Change the layout
- Click one of the thumbnails in the Layout section. Your View will update and display the existing widgets in the new layout you selected.
- You can move, add, and edit widgets as described below.
- When you're done, click Publish Layout.
Move a widget
- Click and hold down on the widget in Your View (below the blue personalization box). A cross cursor should appear, indicating that you can move the widget.
- Drag the widget to your desired location on the page. The area where you can drop the widget will highlight in green.
- Drop the widget in the desired location.
Add a widget
- In the Widgets section, choose a category. A list of widgets will display to the right.
- Click the widget you'd like to add. A preview of the widget will display on the far right.
- Click and hold down on the Drag to Add button, then drag it to your desired location on the page.
Edit a widget
- Click the arrow at the top right corner of the widget and choose 'Edit this widget'.
- Modify the fields in the widget form and click Save Properties.
Remove a widget
Click the arrow at the top right corner of the widget and choose 'Remove this widget'. The widget will disappear.
Publish your changes
When you're satisfied with your new layout, click Publish Layout.