Since it can sometimes be hard to remember the various "security questions" many online store fronts require from us, the method I came up with to keep the answers handy is to keep them in a Secure Note in Keychain Access. To set this up follow these steps:
1. Launch Keychain Access, found in /Applications/Utilities.
2. Click Secure Notes in the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click the + in the bottom status bar to create a new Secure Note.
4. Give the note a descriptive title such as "iTunes Store Security Questions."
5. Type the questions and the answers in the Note field.
6. Click the "add" button.
And boom, you have a secure note to keep track of your security questions. This method can be used for a variety of sensative information you might need to recall but don't necessarily remember all the time.