This discussion is archived
7556 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2010 11:39 AM by icymudion
Currently Being ModeratedJul 26, 2010 10:19 PM (in response to richkyd)This is happening to me as well. It has something to do with the Exchange webmail server not updating the desktop Entourage clients...although I think it's happening on the PC side as well. If I have someone send me an invite and I accept it on the Mac in Entourage, everything is fine...syncs to my iPad. If I accept the invite on my IPad, it seems to update the Exchange server (I know this as if I go to the corporate webmail, all is good), but it does not write back to the desktop Entourage...Apple, this is very tough as it's extremely important for my schedules to be in sync...at this time I have to accept only from the desktop...Intel iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.6)
Currently Being ModeratedJul 28, 2010 11:39 AM (in response to richkyd)Try this (from <http://chimac.net/2010/05/16/is-your-ical-not-syncing-to-iphone-or-colors-are- funky/>)
1. As a first step, I suggest resetting the sync history on your Mac. This is done via iSync preferences with the iSync application located in your Applications folder.
2. After selecting reset sync history with iSync preferences, restart your Mac and try again. Disconnect your iPhone and quit iTunes.
3. At the iCal menu bar, go to File and select Back up iCal.
4. Save the backup on your Desktop.
5. Delete all calendars from iCal so that is it empty. (You must have at least one calendar remaining…just create a new blank calendar)
6. At the iCal menu bar, go to File and select Restore iCal – selecting the backup file placed on your Desktop.
7. Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
8. Check if this resolves the problem.MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.2)