4301 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 3:07 PM by Darren Fieldhouse
HP iPrint Photo should work just fine for printing to this Printer. However, the only way AirPrint ever printed to this Printer is if you (or someone else) were "sharing" the Printer from a computer that had AirPrint Sharing turned on. On the Mac there are a couple of ways to do this, but on Windows there are no legal ways of doing so. Without the "sharing" of your Printer by a computer, there is no way AirPrint ever saw your Printer.
In addition to HP iPrint Photo, there are other Apps in the App store that can print to your Printer.
Just trying to help.
Cracked it, I found another user experiencing this problem and this worked for me.
1. Restore your printer to factory default settings.
2. I accessed the restore to default settings by going to Setup, Tools, Restore Factory Defaults. Be sure you get confirmation your printer has been restored to factory defaults.
3. Power cycle your printer. Unplug power cord and Ethernet cable if you are not using Wi-Fi. After about 30 seconds plug your power cord and Ethernet cable in.
4. After printer powers up and gets to ready status go into your Network settings on the printer and confirm you are connected to the Network. If using Wi-Fi you will need to go through the wireless set up again. Either way confirm your Network settings and be sure your printer has an IP address.
5. In Setup go to Web Services Setup and turn ePrint OFF and the back ON.
6. You "should" get a printout providing you with a code to enter at www.eprintcenter.com