Currently Being ModeratedMay 4, 2011 8:25 AM (in response to diveactive)
- Click on 'Your Stuff' at top right. Choose 'Preferences'.
- Click on the 'Email Notification Preferences' tab.
- Click 'No' for all choices (or as required).
- You will still get emails from forums you posted to before doing this: you will have to disable each forum individually: under 'Actions' at the top of the sidebar click 'Stop receiving notifications'.
Currently Being ModeratedMay 4, 2011 8:49 AM (in response to diveactive)
To remove email notifiactions from multiple threads you are subscribed to at once:
- Click on 'Your Stuff' at top right. Choose 'Profile'.
- From the 'Actions' box on the right of the window select 'Manage email notifications'.
- In the list of email notifiactions check the ones you want removed.
- Click the 'Remove Selected Notifications' button towards the bottom of the window.
Currently Being ModeratedJun 3, 2011 11:11 PM (in response to John Maisey)
I made a post a few days ago, the first in a few month, since the format of Apple Support Communities changed.
I am deluged with emails on all topis tho I have turned off Receive email notifications several times. When I got to the window suggested above it just says i have no new notifications...