Currently Being ModeratedAug 22, 2011 10:09 AM (in response to amandahein3)
You only get one download. it is your responsibility to backup your purchases.
It has always been very basic to always maintain a baclup copy of your computer. Use your backup copy to get them back.
If for some reason you have failed to backup, then you can transfer itunes purchases form an ipod: File>Transfer Purchases
In the U.S, you can use the icloud beta version to retrieve purchased music. Open itunes, click Purchased, under Quick Links
Currently Being ModeratedJul 26, 2013 3:06 AM (in response to amandahein3)
Hey dude I also had this issue. Seems to be a common problem. But good news! I have asolution.
Your purchases are merely hidden.
To unhide your purchases
- Open iTunes on your computer. You can download the latest version of iTunes here.
- If you're not already signed in, choose Store > Sign in. If you're signed in, skip to step 4.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, then click the Sign In button.
- Choose Store > View My Account. (You may be asked to enter your password again).
- Click on View Hidden Purchases from your Account Information page.
- Choose a content type by clicking Music, TV shows, Apps, or Books from the top.
- Click the Unhide button next to the item you would like to restore.
If you have too many to unhide individually, e-mail or Chat with iTunes Support and they'll unhide them for you.
Hope it helps. If it works, spread the word!