I am kind of computer challanged.... I have upgraded my iPhone 4 to the new iOS 5 software. Since I have upgraded, when I connect to Itunes (as i have opted to keep files on computer) since my phone will not connect to my home wifi, I get the following messages"
1. iTunes cannot sync apps to the iphone "___iPhone" because the apps installed on the iPhone could not be determined. (How do I fix this??)
2. After I click OK, I get the next message: "the iPhone "___iPhone" cannot be synced. the required disk cannot be found. (How do I fix this??)
I have opted to keep phone synced to computer b/c phone will not connect to Wifi at home though the network is operating fine with other wireless devices.
Q: What setting must my router be on to get my iphone to connect to my home wifi? I am using the following settings:
1. Automatic Configuration DCHP (on my modem)
2. Wireless: G only
3. Channel 6. (i also used channel 1 and 10 without resolve)
4. WTAP2 Personal and TKIP&AES
As for the Wifi... I have been dealing with this for some time now and I am about to move on....... throw the phone in the river! I just dont know how to fix this issue. If I could get wifi to connect at home, i could use iCloud.
As for iCloud: email keeps saying the password is incorrect. I have checked the setting, the password is correct and verified, but email keeps kicking back as incorrect password.
Please..... any tech savy people with step instructions............ please help!!! I save lives for a living, thus limiting my computer knowledge!!! haha.... I dont know computers that well, but just enough to get around and change settings.......
Thanks in advance!!!