Currently Being ModeratedOct 31, 2011 3:15 AM (in response to Soviet Union)
- double-click the album so that all the tracks are listed
- then highlight a track with the correct artwork
- right-click the now-playing window to copy the artwork
- highlight the track with the incorrect artwork
- right-click the now-playing window and
- paste the correct artwork in.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 22, 2011 10:00 AM (in response to Soviet Union)
I have the same problem, except the album cover errors are quite extensive. of 11k + songs I would say > 70% of my album artwork is incorrect. I can't possibly use the method given to correct this issue. Just to clarify, a majority of my album artwork errors appear on my iPod, not in my library. Thanks for any insight.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 26, 2013 1:00 PM (in response to Square L)
I am having the same issue. Does anyone know a solution? The artwork is correct on my mac but not on my iPod. Not all songs are effected.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 24, 2013 8:28 PM (in response to janeygirl1985)
I am in a similar situation. Brans new iPod Touch 5G, latest iTines 11.0.2
When I "sync" my iPod with a new Artist, the artwork seen from the Touch is totally erroneous and has nothing to do with the iTunes situation. MAJOR BUG ! TOTALLY INADMISSIBLE. Where to complain ??