Currently Being ModeratedNov 22, 2011 5:03 AM (in response to mnrbangalore)
1. You have to join the paid developer program to submit an app to the App Store.
2. You don't submit test apps. It's your responsibility to test the app thoroughly before submitting. Apple and your potential customers are NOT testers.
3. Safari developer program is for developing Safari extensions; totally different from an iOS app.
4. Sorry but I don't understand your question about opening content in container vs. browser.
5. In the future, please refrain from statements like:
"Please answer to all my questions. This is very urgent please reply".
Everybody's questions are urgent to them. They are not urgent to anybody else.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 22, 2011 7:18 AM (in response to mnrbangalore)
Follow the link in the very first sentence of the walk-thru in TN 2250 for specific discussion on submitting an app to the store...
Currently Being ModeratedNov 22, 2011 7:39 AM (in response to mnrbangalore)
In iPad, whenever a user clicks on the my app icon, the content must open in a container and not in a browser, how do I achieve this?
Look at PhoneGap.