1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 380 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2014 1:22 PM by artnative Go to original post Branched to a new discussion.
  • 135. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    DaveSpencer Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    MM. How can you claim that MC has replaced Expose and Mission Control in the popularity stakes? Most people have accepted the changes without taking any action.That is not to say that they are totally happy with the changes.The current version of SL gets a rating of 3.5 stars in the Apple Store. Over 20% of the reviewers give it one star.Surely that must tell you something. 

     

    I don't wish to be rude but your stance and limited understanding of the problems that many people including myself are encountering as a result of the changes in SL is a little annoying. Simply suggesting that they revert to Lion is less than ideal.

     

    To quote you from one of you previous posts you say"I upgraded to Lion and got rid of that horrible bulkiness of Spaces and Expose". I cannot even begin to understand your criticism and it clearly suggests to me that you are defending a change that you don't totally comphrehend. 

  • 136. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    mulligans missus Level 2 Level 2 (370 points)

    Do so some research, accept the change and get over it. Spaces gone, Mission Control here. Live with it or go back to an old OS. They are the facts. Moan all you want,  but Apple changed it so go elsewhere and moan to Apple. Good luck.

     

    Cheerio

  • 137. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    iPotential Level 1 Level 1 (15 points)

    I'm still waiting for a reply to RobBT's question about the bug that MM had been wrestling with for six or eight months.  The problem (and solution) might be worth knowing about.

  • 138. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    RobBT Level 1 Level 1 (75 points)

    iPotential wrote:

     

    I'm still waiting for a reply to RobBT's question about the bug that MM had been wrestling with for six or eight months.  The problem (and solution) might be worth knowing about.

    I think mulligans missus is a politician.

  • 139. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    mulligans missus Level 2 Level 2 (370 points)

    RobBT wrote:

     

    iPotential wrote:

     

    I'm still waiting for a reply to RobBT's question about the bug that MM had been wrestling with for six or eight months.  The problem (and solution) might be worth knowing about.

    I think mulligans missus is a politician.

    No mate, just a happy Lion user like most others.

     

    Get over it and get up to speed.

     

    haha

     

    Cheerio

  • 140. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    DaveSpencer Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    mulligans missus wrote:

     

    Do so some research, accept the change and get over it. Spaces gone, Mission Control here. Live with it or go back to an old OS. They are the facts. Moan all you want,  but Apple changed it so go elsewhere and moan to Apple. Good luck.

     

    Cheerio

     

     

    MM - Don't need somebody that is clearly challenged with regards to this issue to tell me to do some research. You have very conveniently ignored my reference to the high percentage of people that have rated Lion as poor after purchasing the download.This as you should no is not typical of Apple products.

     

    Can I suggest that you stop wasting forum space if you have nothing better to say than get used to it or live with it.It's not really very helpful and makes you look somewhat stupid.

     

    Cheerio

  • 141. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    tmsnnnz Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    Mulligan, I think at this point all you are doing is trolling this thread and trying to annoy the people participating in it. You think we cant' adapt to the future and we need to "get up to speed" or whatever you're trying to say in your condescending, insulting way. We got it, thanks. Every post of yours that once more says something to that effect is just useless to the people in this thread.

     

    I think there are very real issues that have been described in these posts and while we all know Apple doesn't exactly have a history of listening to users and changing things based on their opinion, at least we're providing feedback that might hopefully result in an improved Mission Control that partly addresses some of our issues.

  • 142. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    Starsk Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    A Looot of people around me ( including me ) keep on going with Snow Leopard ...

    And we are happy with it.

     

    For all the reason that have been discuss in this thread...

  • 143. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    mulligans missus Level 2 Level 2 (370 points)

    Then post in the Snow Leopard forum if tat is the system you are running. You are adding  Otho g but sour grapes. Most people don't have a problem. What do you expect In a trouble shooting forum? For everybody here to sing the praises of Lion. Happens every new Os. Same old same old.

     

    Cheers

  • 144. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    DaveSpencer Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    mulligans missus wrote:

     

    Then post in the Snow Leopard forum if tat is the system you are running. You are adding  Otho g but sour grapes. Most people don't have a problem. What do you expect In a trouble shooting forum? For everybody here to sing the praises of Lion. Happens every new Os. Same old same old.

     

    Cheers

     

    I tried to be polite in my last post. As you contribute nothing of any interest please foxtrot oscar.

     

    Cheerio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 145. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    mulligans missus Level 2 Level 2 (370 points)

    Foxtrot what? Sorry, must be some old code before Snow Leopard. The simple fact that you refuse to see is that Apple left Spaces behind in Snow Leopard and have now introduced Mission Control to replace it. Like it or lump it is entirely up to you, but if you want to keep up with Apple computing, then blinding yourself to the direction all computing is going will just leave you behind. Which may be a good thing for the rest of us. Use SL and Spaces or get up to speed with Lion and future OSs.

     

    Cheer Up, there is still Windows.

  • 146. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    Jose Reino Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    Another vote for bringing back Spaces + Exposé. I have already let Apple know my opinion and would like to encourage anybody that agrees to do the same.

    Some days I feel like going to the Apple store with my Snow Leopard disc and tell them to please put it back the way it was and refund me my money for Lion. I think I haven't been so frustrated and angry at Apple ever (and it has been many years) and I guess next time I will wait a lot longer before trusting them with an update again.

  • 147. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    iPotential Level 1 Level 1 (15 points)

    Jose Reino wrote:

     

    ...Some days I feel like going to the Apple store with my Snow Leopard disc and tell them to please put it back the way it was and refund me my money for Lion...

    Why not, but do it on a day when your not frustrated (and don't care about the refund).  Apple store staff are not to blame and they can be extremely helpful when you're friendly/polite.

     

    I went back to Snow Leopard (I did it myself) and all my anger went away - it's a great OS.

  • 148. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    SEAmachead Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    You do realize that while as consumers we don't engineer the products that we use, our concerns and criticism act as feedback for Apple engineers for subsequent updates to such things as new operating systems. Are you suggesting that it's foolish to voice a concern in a place CLEARLY created by Apple to publicize user issues? So we should just shut up and take whatever comes out next because it's "the future"? And don't get me wrong, I am a huge Apple fan, just look at my name - I own nothing but Apple computers and hate Windows machines. But being an Apple enthusiast does not mean taking whatever Apple gives you without question because to question Apple means to question the "future" therefore making one behind the times, as you imply. It's people like you that give Apple fans a bad name like "iSheep". It annoys me every time some stubborn Apple hater calls someone that but, in this case that's what you're being. And I won't be surprised to see a reply from you to this post where you call me stupid as it seems to be the most popular reason condescending people like you like to make posts - to try and label anyone with a concern an idiot for not just accepting things as they are. Isn't that truly the "blind" path as you mention it?

     

    Oh, and let me throw in a pretentious "cheerio" to portray that I'm calm, cool, and collective after verbally attacking strangers' posts in an attempt to make up for my own feelings of inferiority.

  • 149. Re: Bring back old working Spaces and Expose
    RobBT Level 1 Level 1 (75 points)

    Mulligans Missus how did you become such a dedicated evangelist for Mission Control, it's just an application—and it doesn't even help one's workflow. As easy as Apple introduced Spaces in Leopard or Mission Control in Lion, they may change to something different in the next OS. Don't get attached to Mission Control too much, or you'll get trouble to get over it and you'll miss the future. The way you show you take hold of your belief you even may become a whining person.

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next