Currently Being ModeratedJan 31, 2012 9:13 PM (in response to Trlane2)
iOS: AirPrint 101, http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356
Currently Being ModeratedMay 27, 2012 4:09 PM (in response to Trlane2)
This worked for me...
1. Go to Settings>General>Network and turn off Cellular Data.
2. Open Safari and load any website.
3. Click on the icon to print.
4. Select Print from the list
5. You should now see the AirPrint compatible printer.
6. Select it and print the page.
7. Go to Settings>General>Network and turn on Cellular Data.
If you try to print in the future your AirPrint printer should remain as a selection.
I believe originally, the iPhone was trying to search the cellular network for the AirPrint printer and not your local wifi network.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 2, 2012 9:27 PM (in response to Scooby007)
I had high hopes that this would do the trick but no such luck. Thank you. I'll keep looking for the answer.