2459 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2014 8:37 PM by chris-brown
I think I have a good IND to IBA workflow solution- I am so excited I thought I would share!
1. In InDesign, export your file with well defined styles as an EPUB.
2. Find the EPUB file on your machine.
3. Change.epub to .zip.
4. Expand the file.
5. Open the xhtml file contained within in Dreamweaver.
6. In DW, use File>Convert>HTML 4.01 Transitional
7. Open the resulting file in word.
8. You should now have well formed 'drag and droppable' content for IBA.