327 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 3:58 AM by AnaMusic
1. This Forum and this website looks like a mindmap:
– First THE PRODUCT
– second selling things
– make shure everyone buys it
– don't show anything hepful
– make shure there is nothing useful except for THE SHOP
– if anyone has a problem with the product either he's helping himself or … may be he'll stop asking after a certain time
2. Normally i get a boot disc for a computer. Why?
– THE SOFTWARE IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE PART OF THE COMPUTER
– the software is the most instable part of the computer
– I WILL HAVE TO REBOOT IT FROM TIME TO TIME!!!!!! (yeah yeah mac is so secure blablabla … point is: it isn’t)
– i can't reboot from the internet, because the internet is no harddrive.
i bought a mac pro. opened it. NO BOOTDISC!!! WHAT THE **** WHERE YOU THINKING??? I am just a noob buying his first pc?!
I know the software is installed already. BUT IT WILL FAIL ONE DAY! THEY ALWAYS DO!
SO NOW. WHERE IS MY BOOTDISC!!!!!!!!??????