Currently Being ModeratedFeb 14, 2012 11:55 AM (in response to dannyboy16)
Did you try this?
- Reset iPod by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and Volume Down button until you see the Apple logo appear. If the Apple logo appears on the display, connect iPod to a computer and verify that it appears in iTunes.
- If the Apple logo does not appear, or if the iPod is not seen in iTunes, try putting the iPod into disk modeand restoring:
- Reset the device (press the Sleep and Volume Down buttons simultaneously until the display turns black—about eight seconds).
- When the display turns black, hold down the Volume Down and Volume Up buttons simultaneously until the device enters Disk mode.
- While the device is in disk mode, connect it to iTunes and try to restore.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 14, 2012 12:27 PM (in response to Ingo2711)
I tried both, but still wont show. The day when it went all black it was charging. I took off the charger, and suddenly didn't see the screen go on. It shows a little, but only with the sun reflecting on it. I still can hear music, but i need the sceen to show. Please Help.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 14, 2012 12:48 PM (in response to dannyboy16)
If restoring did not work, you might have a hardware defect, I'm afraid.
Can you get it looked at by visiting an Apple Store? If not, get it serviced:
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 15, 2012 8:29 AM (in response to Ingo2711)
Thanks for your support, I'll head to an Apple Store right now. Thank you Ingo2711
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 15, 2012 9:44 AM (in response to dannyboy16)
You're welcome. Good Luck
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points