3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2012 4:00 PM by petermac87
MacDenney Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I'm still running OS 10.6, and have decided to upgrade to 10.7 Lion.

However, the Apple website has just informed me that 10.8 Mountain Lion is coming

this summer.

 

Do I have to buy Lion, and then again by Mountain Lion?  Should I just wait until

Mountain Lion launches so I don't have to pay twice?

 

Thanks


intel iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 500 gig HD, 4 gig RAM, superdrive