7066 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2012 12:54 AM by felipetrovador
- To put the Apple TV into Standby mode, click the Menu button on the remote until the main menu is onscreen.
- Scroll down to the last option in the left column, Settings. Choose it.
- Scroll down to the last option in right column, Standby. Choose it.
- You'll know the Apple TV is in standby mode because the white light on the front of the case will turn off and it will stop sending video to your TV.
- Wake it up by clicking any button on the remote.