Currently Being ModeratedJun 27, 2013 12:29 PM (in response to Mattias Thurfjell)
For anyone else who wanders across this thread, I found the answer in another thread on this same topic:
- open iCloud in a web browser.
- Log into iCloud
- click on your name in the upper right to open the settings
- click on Notifications in the Account dialog that comes up
- In the Notifications section turn off the Reminders & Calendar switches.
- use the back button in the upper right of the Notifications pane to go back to the Account pane so you can save the settings ****IMPORTANT****
- Select "Done" to save the settings <- Make sure you do this!
If you then want to turn Calendar notifications back on you can go back in and turn that back on.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 8, 2013 9:43 PM (in response to kritini)
i don't get the "notifications" option in step 4. have mac os x 10.8.5. all i can do is change the language, timezone, or reset documents and data.
i actually want to receive email notifications once a reminders list is edited.
thanks for the help.