Currently Being ModeratedApr 7, 2012 11:51 AM (in response to Chris Kojak)
I'm surprised to hear that the issue is only affecting 1 calendar out of several you are sharing. Usually that type of behavior is the result of time settings on the computer (which effects all calendars, not just one).
Make sure both computers are running Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Apple > About this Mac).
I would try:
1. Click on the calendar in question on the left hand side of your iCal, highlighting it's name and then going to File Export > Export and saving the resulting calendar file to the desktop.
2. Go to Edit > Delete to Delete and unshare the calendar in question.
3. Go to File > New Calendar > iCloud and name if for this calendar (Use only letters and or numbers in the calendar name.)
4. Share this new calendar to your girlfriend and add 1 new test event to the calendar -- check to see if the time shows correctly.
-- If it doesn't report back
-- If it does then continue with these steps:
5. Double-click the exported copy of the calendar on your desktop and choose to import it to the new calendar you created.
6. Check to see if the events now show up correctly.
Hope that helps!