HT1620: How to use the Apple Product Security PGP KeyLearn about How to use the Apple Product Security PGP Key
Currently Being ModeratedApr 8, 2012 3:10 PM (in response to QBabiie)
This is Mac OS X Technologies, which generally discussions Mac OS X under the hood issues, Applescirpt, shell scripting, etc...
Are you by any chance talking about the iPod Touch? There is an iPod Touch forum <https://discussions.apple.com/community/ipod/ipod_touch>
The iPod Touch forum gets this question several times a a day. A simple forum search would turn up hundreds of answers to this question.
If it is another kind of iPod, either post in the correct forum, or provide more information about what kind of iPod
Currently Being ModeratedDec 29, 2012 11:45 PM (in response to QBabiie)
You ahve to restore it by the following steps :
If you forgot your iPhone passcode you can bypass the lock screen completely and reset the passcode by using iPhone recovery mode.
Bypass & Reset the iPhone Passcode
- Disconnect the USB cable from the iPhone, leave the other end connected to your Mac/PC
- Launch iTunes
- Press and hold the Home and Power button on the top of the iPhone to turn off the device
- Press and continue to hold the Home button while you reconnect the USB cable to your iPhone, this will cause the iPhone to turn on
- Continue to hold the Home button until an alert message in iTunes appears that an iPhone in recovery mode has been detected
Now that the iPhone is in recovery mode, you must restore the device:
- From iTunes, look under the “Summary” tab
- Click on the “Restore” button within iTunes
This will wipe all files, settings, and apps from the iPhone, including the passcode. When the restore is finished, the iPhone will be at the factory settings. At this point you can choose to start from scratch or to restore the iPhone from a backup.