Traditionally, Scotsmen wear kilts without any undergarments.
There is a well known internet photo (likely doctored) of HRH Elizabeth 2 sitting with a Scotish regement and a breeze has liffted the kilt of one of the soldiers sitting close to her, exposing him to all the world.
By the way, the photo is not doctored. For many years, Uniform regulations for the Kilted regiment prohibited wearing undergarments beneath the Kilt.
Hi Dah - veed
I am trying to fix my sisters iPhone wich is acting up since earlier today ... it is a version 4.3.3 ... appreciate your help ... I have written all the steps I have taken to get it to work wich i have also written below in detail.
I downloaded the link you posted to upgrade ios 4.3.5 to restore my sisters iphone to 4.3.5 from 4.3.3.
This is what I did:
1) connect phone to itunes
2) highlight the iphone (device) from left site of screen wich is version 4.3.3 at the moment
3) Hold down Shift key + Click on Restore (on PC)
This is what happens when i do the steps above:
1) The Folder wich i have saved with your file that you uploaded pops up
2) I select the saved file and click on open
3) iTunes Message pops up saying:"iTunes will erase and restore your iPhone to iOS 4.3.5 and will verify the restore with apple." ( gives me 2 options ... 1 is restore ... 2 is cancel ... I clicked on retore )
4) Then it starts to extract the software .... "Extracting Software"
5) after the extracting is done i get this meeesage: The iPhone "Administor My Name iPhone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3194). ( gives me 2 options ... 1 is ok ... 2 is More Information ... I clicked on both while trying several times and non are helpful!
PLEASE HELP ... mucho thanks
You can't do that. Apple does not sign anything but the current version of iTunes. For the 3Gs, 4, and 4S, that means 5.1. For the 3G, that means 4.2.1.
You can not legitimately install any other version of iOS.
The 3194 error occurs when you attempt to install unsigned or modified firmware.
Sorry, any discussion of how to do so is prohibited by the terms of service here. If your want to update, you'll need to update to the current version. There is no other option.