894 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 4:12 AM by ggirao
This is from Go-Daddy.com's support site, but I think it's relevant still. It worked for me when installing their certificate.
To Install the Intermediate Chain
- Copy the certificate files to your server.
- Launch the Keychain Access application (/Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access).
- If the button at the lower left of the Keychain Access window is labeled "Show Keychains" then click the button to show the Keychain list.
- Select the System keychain.
- Click the padlock icon at the top left to unlock the System keychain. Authenticate as a user with administrative privileges, if prompted.
- Select File->Import. Navigate to and select the gd_intermediate.crt that you copied to your server.
- Verify that the "Go Daddy Secure Certification Authority" appears in the list.
- Close the Keychain Access application.
To Install Your Certificate
- Launch the Server Admin tool and connect to the server where you want to install the certificate.
- In the Servers pane, select the server on which you want to install the SSL certificate.
- Select Certificates from the toolbar at the top of the right pane.
- Select the item representing the certificate you have requested. Click the "Gear" button and then select Add Signed or Renewed Certificate from Certificate Authority....
- Drag the file containing your server certificate to the blue certificate icon that displays after the previous step.