HT4972: iOS 4: Updating your device to iOS 5 or laterLearn about iOS 4: Updating your device to iOS 5 or later
673 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2012 5:06 PM by lllaass
Currently Being ModeratedApr 22, 2012 5:04 PM (in response to lp.rios)
Consult this document: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3694
Currently Being ModeratedApr 22, 2012 5:06 PM (in response to lp.rios)
This alert is often the result of iTunes being blocked by firewalls on the computer.
- Update to the latest version of iTunes.
- Try turning off your Firewall to see if the issue is resolved (this includes the built-in Firewall or a third-party Firewall such as Norton Personal Firewall, McAfee, Symantec, etc.). See iTunes for Windows: Music Sharing With Windows Internet Connection Firewall for steps if using Windows. See KB iTunes: Music Sharing does not work if Firewall is on for steps if using Mac OS X.
- If there's no firewall or security software interference, try to remove proxy settings.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points