HT1918: iTunes Store: Changing your payment informationLearn about iTunes Store: Changing your payment information
Currently Being ModeratedMay 3, 2012 4:27 PM (in response to Deb87)
To remove your payment information:
1) Open iTunes and sign in to the iTunes Store.
2) Select "View My Account" from the Store menu.
3) Enter your password and click the View Account button.
4) Click the Edit Payment Information button.
5) Select "None" as the payment type.
6) Click the Done button at the bottom of the page.
Currently Being ModeratedJun 5, 2012 3:40 AM (in response to NatalieT1)
Thanks Natalie... Any idea if we can do it without using the Itunes S/w.
Currently Being ModeratedJun 5, 2012 5:56 PM (in response to NatalieT1)
I am also having this trouble but when I go to the edit payment info there is not a none button can u help me please this is driving me nuts cause I can't update none of my apps, this is on a iPad 2 if that makes a difference. Thanks.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 4, 2012 8:45 PM (in response to NatalieT1)
thank you.. u r an apple legend !!!
AND ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT DETAILS IF YOU HAVE THE EXPRESS CHECKOUT TURNED ON !!!!