Daniel, that looks like your Aperture Libraries are referenced libraries. When you imported your images into Aperture originally, did you select to store the images inside the Aperture library or in their original location?
If your library is referenced, then it is straight forward what needs to be done: You need to reconnect your edited image versions in the Aperture Library to the master image files. Do you know where the master image files are stored? Have you restored these images from the backup as well?
If you know where these images are, then you do the following:
- Open one of your Aperture libraries.
- Select a set of images that need reconnecting in the browser.
- Select File -> Locate referenced File from the main menu bar.
- In the panel that opens select an image that need reconnecting in the upper part of the window.
- In the lower part point Aperture to the location of the master image file.
- Now the reconnect buttons should appear. Press "Reconnect all"
Repeat for all Libraries and other all projects.
Post back, if it does not work.
You are welcome, mypleasure!
I am glad that worked.
See the section Understanding Badge Overlays in the online manual.