Currently Being ModeratedMay 6, 2012 11:44 AM (in response to ceciliabrooklyn)
You can purchase Snow Leopard from the Apple online store > Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - Apple Store
Make sure your Mac meets Snow Leopard requirements > Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard - Technical Specifications
edited by: cs
Currently Being ModeratedMay 6, 2012 11:43 AM (in response to ceciliabrooklyn)
Purchase Snow Leopard from the Apple Online store. Be sure your computer meets the requirements to run Snow Leopard:
Snow Leopard General requirements
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 1GB of memory
- 5GB of available disk space
- DVD drive for installation
- Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
Currently Being ModeratedMay 6, 2012 12:25 PM (in response to ceciliabrooklyn)
On the Apple website the 10.6 disk says it is for updating from 10.5, but I am running 10.4.
Does this mean that i have to buy 10.5 too?
There is one post that says you have to do a clean install of 10.6 to new partition. What do you think?
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points