Skip navigation

How to sign up a Paid Books Account for a non-USA citizen

443 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 1:34 AM by MichiHenning RSS
julianck Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 27, 2012 6:29 AM

Hi, I am from Hong Kong. I want to create an ibook and sell it in Apple iBook Store, from the website, I know that I should create a Paid Books Account before I can sell books. However, when I want to apply a Paid Books Account, I have to apply a U.S. Tax ID? Since I don't have a SSN or ITIN, how can I apply a U.S. Tax ID?

Mac OS X (10.7.2)


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)


  • This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.