This discussion is archived
1304 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2012 8:48 PM by laundry bleach
I had a client with this same issue. It occurred immediately after installing Adobe CS5. Try the following steps -
- From the Finder, go to the Go menu and select Go to Folder.
- In the resulting dialog type /Library/Internet Plug-Ins and click the Go button.
- Look for a file called AdobePDFViewer.plugin.
- Move that file to the Desktop.
- Restart Safari and test opening a .pdf file from the web. It should work now.
- If it works, put that file in the Trash, you don't need it anymore.
Best of luck.